What is Web Hosting?
Well, Wikipedia defines hosting as a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their websites accessible via the World Wide Web. It provides space to companies on the server for the usage of clients. It also provides colocation i.e., data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center.
There are different types of web-hosts like Shared hosting, VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting, etc.
How to choose a web hosting service?
Are you still confused? Do you want to know which web hosting service is best for you? Let us help you out. The following are some tips that you have to follow to select the best web hosting service for you:
- Needs first: First, make sure that you know about your website’s needs. There are some web hosts which provide limited tools and resources for small websites and some web hosts provide a various number of tools and resources for larger websites. So, you should be clear about your needs and requirements.
- Monthly traffic: Not all website hosting services provide unlimited monthly traffic. Some services charge additional fees when the website crosses a given limit. So always make sure to read the information properly and select those with unlimited data traffic.
- Speed of the website: You must have already known that google promotes the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) friendly pages on top of the search list. But, did you know that Google loves pages that have the fastest loading speed? So, make sure you select the service which provides a good loading page.
- Security: While choosing a web-hosting service, make sure that the person or service is trustable. Make sure that the chosen service protects its customers, and offers an information redundancy system and constant backups.
- Best Customer Service: We all need someone to assist us or guide us, so make sure the web hosting service has the best customer service. Good customer service not only could help you during a crisis but also help you during your website being offline for several hours.
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is currently the best Shared Web-Hosting Provider. It is one of the biggest web hosting companies and is also recommended by WordPress. This company was started in the year 2003 and slowly it became popular because of its cheap services. It was comparatively affordable than other hosting companies.
In the year 2010, it was acquired by EIG (Endurance International Group) which has taken over other hosting companies. It is highly recommended for beginners and also has 24/7 live chat and phone support. They even have a safe 30-day-money-back guarantee.
Today we’ll give you a complete review of Bluehost including its Features, Pricing, Customer Services, its pros, and cons, etc. So, buckle up for the complete review of Bluehost.
What are the Features of Bluehost?
There are many positive features of Bluehost. Some of them are:
- It is very easy to use and has a customized control panel.
- You’ll get dozens of site tools add-on.
- They have free site builders.
- You’ll even get a free domain-specific email address.
- As you know, having good uptime is so important in a website. It guarantees 99.96% uptime.
- Its security features are above average.
- It also speeds up your website with the Cloudflare Integration.
- It has a free SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate.
- It has high-level technology to support fast page load times.
What is the Pricing in Bluehost?
Pricing is the main aspect of web-hosting. It depends on your needs and requirements because if you want a small website with only a few pages, you can save your money by buying a cheap package. In India, there are 3 packages.
- The first one is a Basic package that is only for a blog or small site. It costs Rs. 175.00 / month. It is only for 1 website and it offers 50GB SSD Storage. There are many other features which you can see in the image below.
- The second Plus package which is great for small businesses costs Rs. 279.00 / month. It is for unlimited websites, and also has unmetered SSD Storage.
- The last package is highly recommended by Bluehost. The Choice Plus package is perfect for growing your business. It costs Rs. 279.00/month. It also is for unlimited websites and also has unmetered SSD Storage.
Hey if you want to purchase the Bluehost Web Hosting Plan at an amazing deal then –> Click here
These were the pricing of Bluehost in India. But many people prefer the services of USA Bluehost to India. So, the following are the prices of the USA Bluehost:
- The Basic package is for an ideal blog or small site. It costs $2.75 / month. It is only for 1 website and it offers 50GB SSD Storage.
- The Plus package is for great small businesses. It costs $4.95 / month. It is for unlimited websites and also has unlimited SSD Storage.
- The Choice Plus package is recommended as usual. It is perfect for growing your business. It costs $5.45 / month. It too is for unlimited websites and also has unlimited SSD Storage.
No matter how good a product or service is, a good company is judged by its customer service. A company that can impress its customers with its fast and effective customer service has already won those customers. Bluehost has a huge library of articles which includes step-by-step guides, and video tutorials as guidance and help beginners and other customers to solve common issues.
It also has 24/7 Fast Live Chat Support and they respond within 2 min. It is really helpful whenever you require quick help from technical support staff. But there are some reviews about the representatives being not so good and not so technical and they take a lot of time to solve your simple query.
How does Bluehost offer the best value for your money?
Are you getting confused by the various packages offered by Bluehost? Don’t worry, we have it sorted out for you. Let us first figure out how many types of hosting Bluehost provides. Bluehost provides 6 types of hosting, with multiple plans and prices for each. These are:
- Shared Hosting: $2.95 per month, renews at $8.99 per month.
- Shared WordPress Hosting: $2.95 per month, renews at $8.99 per month.
- WooCommerce Hosting: $15.95 per month, renews at $24.95 per month.
- VPS Hosting: $18.99 per month, renews at $29.99 per month.
- Managed WordPress Hosting: $9.95 per month, renews at $29.99 per month.
- Dedicated Hosting: $79.99 per month, renews at $119.99 per month.
As you know, Bluehost comes with a 30-day-money-back guarantee and offers a great discount in your first year. Its cheapest plans are its shared hosting plans whereas its most expensive plans are its dedicated hosting plans.
What are the Pros and Cons of Bluehost?
Everything in this world has its pros as well as cons. Bluehost too has some pros and some cons.
Let’s check it out:
- Uptime: As you already know, having good uptime is very crucial cause you don’t want to see your site down. Bluehost provides its customers with the best uptime for 12 months of 99.96% and the average uptime is 99.93%. Bluehost easily surpasses the average uptime level so it is preferable to use.
- Loading speed: If your page takes 1-3 sec, then there is a 32% chance of your visitors leaving your page. Plus google also promotes a page that is optimized for mobile users otherwise you might lose traffic.
- Pricing: The prices for beginners or introductory users are very low and affordable. The starting price for beginners is $2.75/month which is affordable.
- Reliability: They control and power a large number of websites with minimum downtime.
- Free domain: To all the first-time users, they provide a free domain name for the first year when you sign-up.
- Money-back guarantee: In the beginning, for all the new users, they have a 30-day-money back guarantee on all plans.
- 24/7 Customer Support: As you already know, Bluehost provides the best 24/7 customer support for its users. They reply within 1-2 min, at any time of the day you text them.
- Free CDN + SSL: For every website, they offer a free SSL certificate and free Cloudflare CDN to block malware and to improve security.
- Higher domain price: The free domain name is costlier than the average domain name.
- Restrictions for cheap plans: Well, sometimes what you see isn’t what you get. Even though Bluehost’s shared hosting plans are cheap, it comes with some heavy restrictions.
So, the billion-dollar question is if Bluehost is best for you or not? Well, as you know that Bluehost is the number one Web-hosting platform offering a variety of features for its users to grow their website. It also consists of 24/7 customer support with the best service. It has both pros and cons as I have already mentioned above.
Well, I think you might be clear by now if Bluehost is the suitable web-hosting platform for you or not.
And if you want to buy the Bluehost web hosting plan → Click here
Disclaimer: Tech Geek is an Affiliate for one or more products listed in this article. If you click a link and complete a purchase we could make a commission.
Hey if you want to give any suggestions to the Tech Geek, then comment down below.